Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! Look at these cute little birdies all lined up ready for the sunrise today in Belmont Shore @ 6:56 this am. This has been a long week for me. I have been longing to kick this cold that has just been looming on with me. Yesterday I did get a chance to get out of the house long enough to pick up some Home Decor. I went to Trader Joe's to pick up a couple of beautiful white orchids: "The orchid is a flower of magnificence that brings a universal message of love, beauty, wisdom, thoughtfulness, luxury & strength" 

My plan was just that: Do more of what makes you happy! I continued shopping...I picked up a couple of Vanilla scented candles for the home as well. Such a nice change considering I have been on overload of Cinnamon lately~ Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Blessings XO

No comments:

Post a Comment