Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday: Happiness


This New Year Day is going by so fast. Earlier today Hubby, Son & I sat down at the table to enjoy leftovers & to catch up on last night festivities.  Jarett (My Son) who is working and going to school full time was very talkative. These moments are far and few between. I take them when I get them with pure HAPPINESS. He shared his adventure in ringing in the New Year~"Oh to be that young again!" With that being said: I enjoy listening to his moments more than me wanting to going back and relive them myself!  I enjoyed watching the Pasadena New Years 124th Rose Parade... They kicked it off with the elaborate Dr. Seuss-themed float "Follow Your Dreams." Such a wonderful day... Plans for Tomorrow is a serious Haul: Grocery Shopping & Some Retail Shopping as well... .Blessings XO

No comments:

Post a Comment